Discussion Forums  >  WebViews and HTML for Mobile

Replies: 1    Views: 292

S-George
Apple Fan
Reg: Jan 18, 2012
location unknow...
02/11/15 03:28 PM (9 years ago)

Html linking problem in IOS

I have for Home screen an Html pro plugin "main_gr.html" that is located in Bt-docs. The links that i create in Html pro dosen't work getting this error: "IOS Error Code:-1100 The request url was not found on this server" So i use the Easy Item ID from Menu with image to link from a image button that is in my "main_gr.html" and it works fine the same i do for the map plugin and to other plugins with no problem. The problem is when i link from the home screen to an Html pro plugin the screen loads but all the links that are in that html file are death. Is there a way to make this links active? I have just finished this app for android with no problems and i use the links in the same way i discribe above.

S-George
Apple Fan
Reg: Jan 18, 2012
location unknow...
02/13/15 07:54 PM (9 years ago)
After deleting the Html pro screen that loaded the html file with the death links, and recreate the same Html pro screen that loads the same html file the links woks fine.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.