Discussion Forums  >  WebViews and HTML for Mobile

Replies: 2    Views: 243

Leo
Lost but trying
Reg: Nov 19, 2013
Manaus in the A...
12/09/13 06:51 AM (10 years ago)

HTML5 application

Hi, I need to build html5 sheets at the same size of the devices (iPad, iPhone). I previously produced by InDesign, exporting PDF, but now it is very important the contents to be searchable, and I will change my workflow to HTML, where I am no so familiar. Which tool you advise me? I am going to Dreamveawer, but maybe there is a better solution for for a beginner. Looking around I found Google Web Designer, The-M-project, DaVinci Studio, Winck, XDK new from Intel, iAD from Apple... I am really lost in this jungle. I just need to prepare my sheet with text, photographs, a small video clip or audio, some links that can load another sheet... Nothing extraordinary, is something easy to substitute InDesign and includes into the HTML Pro plugin. Thanks for helping, Leo

herb200mph
I hate code!
Reg: Aug 09, 2012
Salisbury NC
12/10/13 12:24 PM (10 years ago)
Leo: You can create one .htm file that is "responsive" so it will react properly for both iPhone and iPad sizes. Dreamweaver probably would work best for you seeing you don't have that much experience with htm/html, but be prepared for a learning curve. There are other editors you can use, but in the long run, DW will be a good choice - especially DW CC, which is Adobe's Creative Cloud where you "rent" the software for as long as you might need it. Cheers.

Leo
Lost but trying
Reg: Nov 19, 2013
Manaus in the A...
12/10/13 12:51 PM (10 years ago)
Yes, I am diving into Dreamweaver...

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.