Discussion Forums  >  BT.com Website, Account Questions

Replies: 3    Views: 361

Calypso Kid
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 09, 2012
Upstate New Yor...
04/04/16 05:23 PM (8 years ago)

Monthly Auto Renewal?

Hi everyone. I re-upped last month for the monthly subscription. As expected, my expiration date moved ahead by one month...cool. Today I saw a Buzztouch charge for what I presume in this coming months subscription but my expiration date stayed at April 2. Just wondering if this IS indeed auto renewal because I never saw anything indicating that when I renewed last month. If it is auto renewal thats fine but I just want to make sure that my account doesn't get cancelled by mistake and that todays charge is credited to my account. Thanks Dave

ictguy
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jun 17, 2011
Mildura, Austra...
04/04/16 06:56 PM (8 years ago)
G'day Dave, My subscription is saying that I subscribed on Feb 11th and it expires on March 11th. However, I know I have made more than one recurring payment and it's showing "Thank you for subscribing.. " in the header on the membership page, so I assume it's working. I was still able to download apps last week so I assume it's just reflecting the first payment dates and not the subsequent ones. Cheers Darrel

AlanMac
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 05, 2012
Esher, UK
04/05/16 12:44 PM (8 years ago)
I think the renewal process isn't completey quirk free yet https://www.buzztouch.com/forum/thread.php?tid=FBB46510A97DE62C07C02EC

KozmoWeb
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 08, 2012
Sarasota, FL
04/07/16 08:31 AM (8 years ago)
I was auto-renewed and charged on the expected date this month in April.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.