Discussion Forums  >  WebViews and HTML for Mobile

Replies: 2    Views: 295

Caslor
Android Fan
Reg: Jul 26, 2013
athens
11/11/14 05:18 AM (9 years ago)

Drive me - instructions

Hi Is any method to place o button or code in my html screen that will load google maps drive me instructions in a particular place depending my possition ? i check for a plugin in plugin section but didnt find anything that will do what i want what i want? i want in the ''Location Map'' plugin when i choose placemarks the option to open a new screen (html, html pro) i can have there an option to get drive instruction for the place The ''Location Map'' plugin doesnt support both option for the same placemark as i saw.. if it was then that i am asking here will not so necessary

RobK
Lost but trying
Reg: May 19, 2012
Milton Keynes
11/12/14 01:30 PM (9 years ago)
If I'm reading your query correctly, the map plugin does that already by default. Once I have selected a map, when I tap on a pre-defined location pin on the map it gives me the option to choose directions based on my current location.

Caslor
Android Fan
Reg: Jul 26, 2013
athens
11/12/14 01:35 PM (9 years ago)
yes i know that can do that by default but if you choose the option to have more details (load an other screen as example) for this mark then you cant have the drive instructions unfortunately the plugin can work only with one of the 2 options and not with both of them for the same placemark

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.