Discussion Forums  >  Introduce Yourself

Replies: 2    Views: 393

Hwegbe
Aspiring developer
Reg: Sep 19, 2017
London
09/19/17 10:39 AM (6 years ago)

Introduction ...

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. Kind regards, Isaac (Hwegbe)

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
09/19/17 05:16 PM (6 years ago)
Hello and 'Hafa Adai' (Our local greeting) Hwegbe!! Can I call you Isaac? I'm not quite sure if I can pronounce 'Hwegbe' correctly! :) Welcome to Buzztouch! If you have any questions about getting around, the forums here are probably your best bet. The site is chock full of information, but if you get lost or confused, just ask. Someone has already been there, done that, and gotten the t-shirt, so there's probably already an explanation for whatever you have on your mind. My advice would be to start small, try a few things out. Don't lose sight of the 'great app', but don't try it at first, do what a lot of us do; cut it up into pieces, and conquer each piece one at a time. If you get stuck, there's always someone willing to help, provided you're willing to try. And above all, have fun. If it's not fun, why bother? Cheers! -- Smug

Calypso Kid
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 09, 2012
Upstate New Yor...
09/19/17 06:20 PM (6 years ago)
Welcome Isaac!! T-shirt? I haven't gotten my T-shirt yet! How do I get my T-shirt? Dave. 🤔 😜

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.