yenael
Aspiring developer
Reg: Sep 17, 2013
Detroit
06/13/17 04:37 AM (6 years ago)

NEw Gradle settings??

Hello, I am trying to compile a very very simple app with only one screen for custom url. I am trying to see if the same settings still apply for target sdk, compile sdk, build tools and all that, because i know 25 is out, are there new settings to compile and do we still do the use library commad, having difficulty compiling.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
06/14/17 02:40 PM (6 years ago)
Android has always been a little trying for me, but eventually it seems to work out. Ensure that you're using the latest SDK, Android Studio, etc. Once you're certain that all the libraries are up to date, then try your compile. Nothing fancy; just the basics. Keep your target SDK at 14, but make sure you compile with the latest SDK available. good luck! Cheers! -- Smug

Chris from Staffor...
Aspiring developer
Reg: Oct 14, 2013
Stafford
06/20/17 01:35 PM (6 years ago)
I don't think Android works anymore with the new Buzztouch

Chris from Staffor...
Aspiring developer
Reg: Oct 14, 2013
Stafford
07/08/17 04:43 AM (6 years ago)
There have been some fixes by the developers so you may find you can compile now. I would be interested to know if you have any success as I am having some issues myself

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.