Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 3    Views: 563

Susan Metoxen
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: May 01, 2011
Hopkins, Minnes...
02/03/19 04:39 PM (5 years ago)

Buzztouch Online Gathering

On Friday, February 8, at 11:00 Pacific time, I am hosting a Buzztouch gathering in my zoom meeting room. If you would like a meeting invitation, send an email to smetoxen@ gmail.com. https://zoom.us/j/9522707784 It will be fun to get together and hear what everyone is working on! We will do a round robin for sure, so we can hear from everyone. This meeting is open to everyone. This is not an official buzztouch meeting...it is just a gathering to catch up and have fun.

tompos
Veteran developer
Reg: Oct 19, 2013
Würzburg
02/08/19 08:31 AM (5 years ago)
Thanks, Susan for the invitation. Unfortunately, I will be on the road at that time... but perhaps you can make a recording and share it? That would be great. I am very much interested to participate in the follow-up meeting and I could show 3 of my apps for clients that I made within my self-hosted environment. Best wishes to all, have a great time! Thomas

Susan Metoxen
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: May 01, 2011
Hopkins, Minnes...
02/08/19 10:50 AM (5 years ago)
No recordings, I'm afraid. That just takes too much time and system resources. This is really just a casual conversation, and not an official Buzztouch event.

TheLostAmerican
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 18, 2019
germany
05/30/19 12:59 AM (4 years ago)
It seems that Buzztouch is rather dead these days. There is truly not many people here. What happened?

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.