Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 6    Views: 540

Kittsy
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Feb 22, 2012
Liverpool
07/17/19 11:16 AM (4 years ago)

Hello Old Buzztouch Friends

It has been a long time since I have posted on here, I have a new job responsibilities and haven't been able to engage much with the forum. But I have an ulterior motive for posting today. A colleague and myself will be raising money for a charity called Action Medical Research. The challenge is from sunrise to cycle 50 miles up and down the hills of the Lake District, trek up and down the second highest mountain in England Hellvelyn and then to canoe across Lake Thirlmere all before the sunset on August 31st. We have to raise £2000 but as I am disorganised, I haven't fund raised properly or raised anything yet. If I have done some gratis app work for you in the past, helped to answer questions on the forum, or helped to build any of your apps, custom plugins, if you could donate a couple dollars, euros or pounds it would be much appreciated. Every little helps. The just giving link is below https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/soar-race-the-sun Please leave a comment on just giving if you are comfortable doing so, so I can thank you personally. My PMs normally start pinging September time when the new iOS comes out, any donations will surely get your queries answered first. Sorry for being so cheeky. Thanks for listening and thanks for possibly donating, Kindest regards Kittsy

MadRod
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 12, 2012
Lisbon
07/18/19 10:48 AM (4 years ago)
Hey Andy, its nice to find you around here? How's everything? Was hoping for an awesome Andy Kitts come back... plugins flying everywhere.... uhuuu. But this is cool too. Chipped in with I could at this time. Cheers. Miguel

Kittsy
buzztouch Evangelist
Liverpool
07/18/19 10:51 AM (4 years ago)
Thanks Miguel I really appreciate it. I keep an eye out on the forum for some updates. I'm waiting for the swift and kotlin revoulution. I'm off to Albufeira next weekend

MadRod
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 12, 2012
Lisbon
07/18/19 10:53 AM (4 years ago)
Its a pleasure and a great cause. Ill be out in Balaia, from July the 27th, not far from Albufeira. For how long will you be there? Maybe we could meet up. You gonna be with your family?

Kittsy
buzztouch Evangelist
Liverpool
07/18/19 10:58 AM (4 years ago)
Yeah I'm with family we'll be there until the 7th August.

SheriDee
Code is Art
Reg: Sep 23, 2011
location unknow...
07/22/19 07:52 PM (4 years ago)
HEY HEY! Posted a bit of a donation and shared on facebook. Hope my bigmouth comes in handy this time. <wink>. Best of luck!

MacApple
Apple Fan
Reg: Oct 25, 2010
USA
08/22/19 02:21 PM (4 years ago)
Just as I was having some nostalgia.......

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.