Discussion Forums  >  Buzztouch News and Announcements

Replies: 2    Views: 188

MacApple
Apple Fan
Reg: Oct 25, 2010
USA
05/06/14 06:34 AM (10 years ago)

CodeCamp and BuzzCon photos

Happy Tuesday all. Putting together all the photos, sights and sounds from Las Vegas for some Facebook albums. Anyone that has any that you'd like included in the official album please email them across to me at Keith at Buzztouch.com Can be anything at all, within reason, needn't just be class based. Cheers in advance, Slainte MacApple

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
05/06/14 10:33 AM (10 years ago)
Thank goodness it's not class based; It was pretty well demonstrated in Vegas who did and didn't have class, and I came up empty ;) Cheers! -- Smug PS, I'll send what I have when we get back to Guam, if that ever happens. Airline issues have delayed our return. Somewhat to our advantage. We got an extra day at Home because the airplane broke, and we are currently waking up in Honolulu because a brake issue on the plane made us late for our connecting flight to Guam. Hawaii isn't the 'right' island, but it's an island so I'll take it for the time being…

MacApple
Apple Fan
Reg: Oct 25, 2010
USA
05/06/14 04:44 PM (10 years ago)
No man is an island, unless his name is Madacascar! Was proper sweet getting to spend time with you Smug, probably spent more time with you than anyone else. Great stories, good times and more ahead. Cheers my good man! To the other folks Nick et al that sent photos, thank you! See you all soon.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.