yenael
Aspiring developer
Reg: Sep 17, 2013
Detroit
02/04/16 09:52 AM (8 years ago)

Gradle Errors

Hello, iusually use android studio on my larger laptop, I installed it on my portable 64 bit laptop and I dont know what I did wrong to inatall android studio. nI erased it an tried reinstalling and adding the google play services and youtube 0player. It just wont let me build the project here is the code I copied. What am I doing wrong. I already -puyblished this app on google nplay and just wanted to update it. Executing tasks: [clean] Configuration on demand is an incubating feature. FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * Where: Build file 'C:UsersuserDesktop odayhairappunaturalhair-for-Android-Studiouild.gradle' line: 20 * What went wrong: A problem occurred evaluating root project 'unaturalhair-for-Android-Studio'. > Could not find method compile() for arguments [file collection] on root project 'unaturalhair-for-Android-Studio'. * Try: Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. BUILD FAILED Total time: 2.061 secs Executing tasks: [clean] Configuration on demand is an incubating feature. FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * Where: Build file 'C:UsersuserDesktop odayhairappunaturalhair-for-Android-Studiouild.gradle' line: 20 * What went wrong: A problem occurred evaluating root project 'unaturalhair-for-Android-Studio'. > Could not find method compile() for arguments [file collection] on root project 'unaturalhair-for-Android-Studio'. * Try: Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. BUILD FAILED Total time: 2.609 secs

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
02/09/16 05:19 PM (8 years ago)
So, what you're saying is, that the project will compile on Laptop 'A', but not Laptop 'B'...? Cheers! -- Smug

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.