Discussion Forums  >  Buzztouch News and Announcements

Replies: 4    Views: 318

Susan Metoxen
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: May 01, 2011
Hopkins, Minnes...
11/24/16 10:33 AM (7 years ago)

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

In the US today, we are celebrating the Thanksgiving holiday. It is a day where we all count our blessings and give thanks for what we have. We also take this opportunity to thank other people in our lives. I want to thank all of you in the Buzztouch Community for supporting me through a transition into a programming career. Your help has meant so much to me along my journey into a new career. In particular, I want to thank Mark Fleming. More than 5 years ago, he helped me with an app problem and didn't charge me. I was so surprised that someone who didn't know me would help me. It turns out that the entire Buzztouch Community is willing to Pay It Forward. I see many of you helping others on the forum the way Mark helped me, over and over. Thank you for all for the help you have given me. I couldn't have made this career change without the support and training I received from the Buzztouch founder, David Book. He has provided many of us with many hours of programming training. He has given us opportunities we wouldn't have had without Buzztouch. Thank you, David, for what you have given to all of us! It has been an invaluable experience to be part of this community, and you have made it possible.

MacApple
Apple Fan
Reg: Oct 25, 2010
USA
11/24/16 11:55 AM (7 years ago)
Back at you Susan. This wouldn't be the place it is without you. Peace Mac

Stephen Mercurio
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jan 01, 2010
Monterey, Calif...
11/24/16 04:39 PM (7 years ago)
Happy Thanksgiving to you , Bob, and all your family!!!!!

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
11/25/16 05:00 PM (7 years ago)
Happy (belated) Thanksgiving to all! :) Cheers! -- Smug

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
11/28/16 12:26 PM (7 years ago)
Happy (belated) Thanksgiving! And thank you, Susan, for the help and friendship over the years! And of course, to David as well, for the exact same thing. This is the best community in the world! Mark

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.