aquila198
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 22, 2011
location unknow...
10/26/18 04:46 PM (5 years ago)

Little Rusty - question re: dragging in plugins.. Project Error There was a problem loading the screen.

You'd think after all the years on BT, it would be like riding a bike.. and - here I am with this error: Project Error There was a problem loading the screen. This usually means there is a third party.. yada yada yada. Two plugins I'm using, not in the core bundle: Carosel + HTML Pro This is what I checked when importing the folders (dragging them into the project: Destination: (checked) Copy items if needed Added folders: (checked) Create folder references Add to targets: (checked) name of app any advice? thanks!

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
10/31/18 10:19 PM (5 years ago)
You'd think. But I do the very same thing. Maybe it's age? lol! From within the BT structure, the UID is very important. From within the iOS structure, class name is very important. Make sure your BT_config is calling the right UID. and where your screen is defined, make sure the class names are correct. If none of this rings a bell, come back with a bit more info and let's get this knocked out. :) Cheers! -- Smug

FunkyMonkey
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 07, 2013
blackpool
04/04/19 03:39 PM (5 years ago)
Hi Smug, email me with your contact info please :) sean

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.