Discussion Forums  >  App Store Approvals, Thank You's

Replies: 2    Views: 322

Cakebit
Code is Art
Reg: Dec 15, 2010
In your local b...
03/28/23 10:16 PM (1 year ago)

Reminder: App Store Submissions Must Be Built With Xcode 14.1 or Later Beginning April 25, 2023

Hi fellow developers! Just wanted to give you all a friendly reminder that Apple has issued a new requirement for apps submitted to the App Store. Starting April 25, 2023, all iOS, iPadOS, and watchOS apps must be built with Xcode 14.1 or later. So, if you haven't already, please make sure that you update your version of Xcode to at least 14.1 (I use 14.2 on the daily) so that your apps are not rejected when submitted to the App Store. Full details of this announcement from Apple can be found at: https://developer.apple.com/news/?id=jd9wcyov I'll work this week to update some of the interface around the package screen to note this as the minimum version... somehow we're still recommending Xcode 9! :)

Bonzo
Apple Fan
Reg: Jan 30, 2012
Basingstoke
03/29/23 08:22 AM (1 year ago)
Great to see some life. Thanks for the update. Any chance of an updated guide on how to setup android studio to work with moby project please. everything is too outdated. 100% comfortable with apple ad code but clueless with android THanks

Cakebit
Code is Art
Reg: Dec 15, 2010
In your local b...
03/30/23 09:23 PM (1 year ago)
Sure, thing. I'm an iOS guy myself... so I probably have to brush up on some Android knowledge to be anywhere near "guide" level myself... I just recently earned my Android star from Buzztouch U ;) I'm traveling this weekend, but might be able to throw something together before then... Edit: Just sent you a message with the a link to the document. Have a great weekend everyone! :)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.