Discussion Forums  >  App Store Rejections

Replies: 1    Views: 656

Adnan Basra
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 26, 2013
Salmiyah
05/05/22 02:50 AM (1 year ago)

My apps have been removed from the App Store

Hi, I created 2 apps using buzztouch 5 years ago. now i received message from apple that Your app, برامجنا التدريبية, app Apple ID: 1067669306, for review within 30 days. We noticed that either you did not submit an updated version of your app or the updated version of your app was not approved. As a result, your app has been removed from the App Store. Your app has not been deleted from your account. To make your app available on the App Store, submit an updated version that follows the latest App Store Review Guidelines. Your app will become available on the App Store if the update is approved. If you submitted an update after the 30 day grace period, please allow time for review. I need help submitting an update for my apps. I search the forum but I could not find any helpful guide. It has been 5 years so I have completely forgotten the xcode and app update submission process. You help will be really appreciated

Bonzo
Apple Fan
Reg: Jan 30, 2012
Basingstoke
05/18/22 08:01 AM (1 year ago)
Is it standard Buzztouch plugins? or do you have custom? If standard Buzztouch, you should just be able to download a new source and then reupload through XCODE

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.